Every year, the Boone Community Theatre will have a $100 scholarship to award to a graduating Boone High School Student who has been active in theatre or other performing arts (including speech).
To apply for this scholarship, applicants are asked to submit a typed letter which includes:
- GPA and brief list of BHS activities other than theatre
- Listing of prior involvement in theatre and other performing arts. Can be through school, youth groups, etc. Involvement can be as a member of cast, crew, or creative (director, lighting, set or costume design, etc.)
- Post-secondary plans
- How you plan to continue your involvement with theatre in college
- Career interest area; and how your involvement in theatre will benefit that career
- Reasons for applying for the scholarship
- Something you would like the selection committee to know about you
Please return your letter to Megan McIntyre in the Boone High School Guidance Office by April 15.